Flashpoint R2 Mark II TTL Transmitter for Fuji Cameras
Flashpoint R2 Mark II TTL Transmitter for Fuji Cameras by Flashpoint at Paras Display Board. MPN: FP-RR-R2-T-F-II. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Flashpoint R2 MII Transmitter for Fujifilm is the express lane wireless flash trigger dedicated to the R2 Family of Flash. The savvy command center for Fujifilm cameras to control Flashpoint R2 wireless system devices and extends it reach into the R2 Pro specs, with 1/10th of a stop precision and Whole Number readout. The improved remote offers direct Group button ready for action, providing instant response to familiar R2T features. Touch one of the clearly labeled five Group letters, and t
Product Description & Reviews
The Flashpoint R2 MII Transmitter for Fujifilm is the express lane wireless flash trigger dedicated to the R2 Family of Flash. The savvy command center for Fujifilm cameras to control Flashpoint R2 wireless system devices and extends it reach into the R2 Pro specs, with 1/10th of a stop precision and Whole Number readout. The improved remote offers direct Group button ready for action, providing instant response to familiar R2T features. Touch one of the clearly labeled five Group letters, and the agile R2 Mark II performs. Less scrolling through menu options for the right selection than the older R2T. Plus, the Bluetooth empowered transmitter connects with our Flashpoint smartphone APP and endows the shrewd Apple or Android mobile photographer with pure remote shooting pleasure, taking R2 technology one step further with a graphical interface. The R2TII also can act as a pure 2.4GHz Receiver for non-TTL legacy strobes and flashes and functions as a camera trigger via a dedicated camera cord, through the two-way 3.5mm sync socket. Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography more accessible than ever at the touch of a button, while never leaving behind the working photographer with the need of a pass-through hotshoe. Enjoy exceptionally stable signal broadcast, direct info access with the brilliant backlit dot matrix LCD screen, a custom function selective transmission of values to conserve energy,and extended multiple Group triggering, the R2 Mar
Features & Highlights
- |Built-in Bluetooth for APP Control|: You Can Connect the X2T-F to Your Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth after Download the "GodoxPhoto" APP, Then control the Flash Mode, Power Output, the Modeling Light Mode, the Beep of Godox Flashes, and etc. It is Extremely Useful When Doing Product Photography in the Studio While the Radio Trigger is Hard to Reach on the Top of the Camera
- |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, Scan setting, One-shot and Multi-shot setting, Control of the Modeling Lamp, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, ect.
- |New User Interface, Easy to Operate|: LCD with Clear Display Effect, With 5 Group Setting Buttons, and 3 Function Buttons to Realize Quick Setting. Relocated Control-Wheel. New Hotshoe Locking Mechanism. New AF Assist Light that Uses Visible Light Instead of A Red/Infrared Pattern. USB-C Connection that is More up to Date and More Reliable than A MicroUSB
- |Effectively Avoid Signal Interference|: With 5 group, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same
- |3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port|: It can work as a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Fujifilm Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 3.5mm Sync Cord Jack
Have questions about this item (FP-RR-R2-T-F-II), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Flashpoint, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FP-RR-R2-SPT-K, ean: 0192223079618,
The Flashpoint R2 SP Single Pin Transceiver extends the power of R2 wireless radio, for manual control within the R2 wireless Family, and adds both transmitting and receiving to any hot shoe flash or strobe equipped with a sync port, no matter the ag...
mpn: CAS-MINI-SHOE-C, ean: 0850386005539,
Your light stand took a tumble in the wind and your radio took the brunt of the fall! You need a replacement hot shoe so you can get working again! There are two separate versions of the replacement MiniTT1 hot shoe - one for Canon and one for Nikon....
mpn: JR2-RN, ean: 0616913276465,
Overview The RadioPopper Jr2 Receiver for Nikon is a 16 channel, 4 group radio receiver that operates on the 902-928 MHz ISM band and is capable of adjusting the output of the flash using the separately purchased Jr2 Transmitter. Triggering and contr...
mpn: EA700356, ean: 0600346553026,
Overview: DE Series is a cost-effective compact flash strobe for photographers or beginners. Bowens - style mount adds various studio flash accessories. Very convenient to use an optional FT-16 remote trigger to control the flash. Good for e-co...