PocketWizard PLUS II Transceiver (Black)
PocketWizard PLUS II Transceiver (Black) by PocketWizard at Paras Display Board. MPN: PWP-TR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Requires 2 AA Batteries - NOT included Fast, smart and easy to use, just connect the Plus II to your camera and/or flash and you are wireless-ready. The Plus II offers all the popular features of the successful PocketWizard Plus Transmitter/Receiver system, and also offers the latest innovation in wireless triggering for remote cameras and flash units at an amazingly affordable price. Current PocketWizard owners will appreciate that it's compatible with all PocketWizard radios past and present;
Product Description & Reviews
Requires 2 AA Batteries - NOT included Fast, smart and easy to use, just connect the Plus II to your camera and/or flash and you are wireless-ready. The Plus II offers all the popular features of the successful PocketWizard Plus Transmitter/Receiver system, and also offers the latest innovation in wireless triggering for remote cameras and flash units at an amazingly affordable price. Current PocketWizard owners will appreciate that it's compatible with all PocketWizard radios past and present; it is also part of the PocketWizard Wireless Freedom system. The PocketWizard Plus II is the first radio triggering system to offer Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology. This technology analyzes the status of the miniphone jacks, camera hot shoe or the TEST button to determine which mode (Transmit or Receive) to set. By default, the Plus II is always in Receiver mode unless it senses a trigger pulse from a camera's hot shoe, then it quickly switches to a Transmitter. For shooting situations that may require the Auto-Sensing disabled, simply set the selector switch to "LOCAL" and the Plus II will only receive radio signals.
Features & Highlights
- Fast 'plug-and-play' set-up times. Simply power up, choose a channel, connect your flash cable and you're good to go.
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the Plus II to switch back and forth between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job. All PocketWizard transceivers default to receiver mode.
- If your cameras and lights will be positioned apart from one another, the PocketWizard's Auto-Relay Mode wirelessly triggers remotely located cameras and flashes within a 1600' range of one another.
- A choice of four 16-bit, digitally coded channels enable you to simultaneously trigger all of you lights at once, or isolate one group of lights from another for more complex lighting arrangements.
- Ultra-fast microprocessors enable trigger-response times as short as 1/2000th of a second allowing for reliable sync speeds of 1/250th for focal plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.
One year from date of purchase to the original owner, against defects in materials and workmanship
1.42 x 6.42 x 2.09 inches
5.2 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item (PWP-TR), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PocketWizard, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: W990315, ean: 0990315000003,
(PA) ''H''-PRONG TO MONOPLUG ADAPTER One piece adapter combining a female ''H''-prong socket with a male monoplug.Makes ''H''-prong style slaves, receivers and cords compatible with European style monoplug jacks found in Balcar, White Lightning, Phot...
The Impact Pre-Trigger Cable for Canon Sub-mini Connection connects to the camera's remote cable socket and keeps your camera awake, as if your finger was depressing the shutter release halfway, so that the PowerSync Radio Slave can trigger it immed...
mpn: 451, ean: 0807955008781,
Motor drive cords connect to the camera's remote cable socket, and enables a Quantum Radio Slave or FreeXwire unit to trigger the camera's shutter. This cable will trigger Nikon 2-pin cameras, F4/4s and F3 series when used with MD-4 Motor Drive, FM2...
mpn: PW-FLEX-P-BB3, ean: 0850386005379,
Overview The FlexTT5 Transceiver for Panasonic is a remote triggering and control device designed specifically for Panasonic's Lumix flashes. With 52 channels over 26 frequencies, the FlexTT5 offers wireless TTL auto exposure of 1 or multiple flashes...